Your financial support is vital to maintaining and conserving St. George's Cathedral.
You can support the life and work of the Cathedral in a number of ways:
- Contributing to the everyday maintenance of the Cathedral;
- Contributing to the Save the Roof fund;
- Supporting the work of specific ministries (such as the Arch, the HIV and AIDS ministry, Caritas, the Crypt and the Labyrinth);
- Supporting the Cathedral Music Fund;
- Donating your books/goods and/or shopping at the Cathedral Book Shop;
- Becoming a Friend of St. George's Cathedral;
- Becoming a Friend of Cathedral Music.
You can donate online:
|Bank:||Standard Bank of South Africa|
|Branch:||Adderley Street, Cape Town|
|SWIFT Bank Code:||SBZAZAJJ|
Or donate by cheque:
Drawn in favour of St George's Cathedral
For other ways of contributing, please contact the Cathedral Offices on +27 (0)21 424 7360.
Any donations and contributions, great or small, will help preserve this magnificent building and the rich life within it for future generations. Please give generously and regularly.